Friday, April 7, 2017

Thanks for that "pop" quiz that was a really great way to end the week. I definitely don't think I did amazing, but I did okay considering I realized I do not have notes for the therapies. Whatever it is what it is. I am really happy that we are almost done with the readings. I love the class, but I can't ever seem to find enough time outside of school to do the readings as well as take notes on them. I have definitely started sliding really bad recently, but I just have to hold it together for one more term. Pray for Star and I.

Also- It was really interesting talking about Schizophrenia in class because my brother has it along with many other things (Autism, Bipolar, blindness, nonverbal, etc.). I started to wonder how he really was ever able to be diagnosed with Schizo, though, since he is nonverbal. Also, since he has Autism, I wonder if he was misdiagnosed with Schizo on top of it as we were discussing. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment