Friday, April 28, 2017

I did not enjoy that second practice AP test. It looks like I'll be sticking with the first score because that was just brutal. Not cool. I felt like I didn't even know what a lot of the words were. Normally I star all the questions I am iffy on and go back to them, but I stopped starring questions on this one about 20 questions in because there was no point anymore. They all needed starts. I am confused, though, because it felt like the test got slightly easier as it went on, but it is supposed to be easiest to hardest. I also learned this week that I am horrible at FRQs. Got a solid 3/14 on the ones in class. That was really frustrating because I knew all of the concepts given (except for one or two) and I knew how they related to the question, but I missed most of the points by a couple of words. So, I guess I just need to learn to elaborate really well on the actual exam and hope that the grading is not as difficult🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment