Thursday, March 23, 2017

I'm going to write this right now because I can promise you I will forget to do it tomorrow. I am super stressed out as normal:))). I haven't taken actual notes from the reading in forever because I can hardly find the time to even read so this test is going to be brutal. I honestly don't even know what I don't know. I was going to being in tissues for extra credit, but I don't think all the tissues in the world will be able to compensate for the hit my grade is about to take. It's okay, though. I have managed to keep my grade up fairly well this term so I think that the worst that can happen is that I go down to a B (hopefully). And I'm not going to complain about that. It would be nice to keep an A, but at this point, I don't even see how that is going to be possible and I am not worried about it. We will see I guess. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment