Saturday, March 11, 2017

Thank god for the 4 day weekend. In all honestly, (1) I got extremely far behind with notes and (2) I completely forgot to do this on Friday so here I am at 12:30am on Sunday frantically trying to come up with something to talk about. So, I guess I will rant about how many hours I have spent thus far over this "vacation" trying to catch up. I decided not to do any homework on Wednesday and enjoy myself. That was my first mistake. I lost a solid like 3 modules worth of time right there (modules are actually a time unit now). On Thursday I slept in and took notes on 3 modules only. Second mistake. On Friday I finally woke up at a respectable time (before noon) and got crap done before work. I told myself I would do more after work.. I was just lying to myself with that one. On Saturday I most definitely did not wake up at a decent time (around 2:00 give or take [stop judging, Dreier]) and I rolled out of bed at 5. I forced myself to be productive from 5-midnight though so it's alright. BUT I'm mad because I thought we only had to get through module 50 by Monday but NOPE. Got another 60 pages to read in one day so I don't fail that quiz (if we are having that still) and I have to work so this is just a ball of fun!!!!!!!! Maybe it's a good thing though. After all, the more stressed I am the less likely I am to get sick (at the same time)!! Who needs mental stability when you can have physical "health"? Please don't yell at me if I fall asleep Monday after that 3 hours of sleep I will be getting. Also, please give me points for this eventhough it is late because I'm on the verge of an emotional breakdown and I might actually try to fight you (or start bawling idk which one yet)---- thanks:-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment